Monday, September 28

the joys of forced relaxation

In a haze, a stormy haze
I’ll be round, I’ll be loving you, always
Always

Here I am and I'll take my time
Here I am and I’ll wait in line, always
Always

-"Parachutes" by Coldplay
one of my favorites from my class. i don't remember if it was on the exam, but i don't think i'll ever forget it. it's Filippo Lippi's Madonna and Child with Stories of the Life of St. Anne (1452). i just wanted to share it with you.
i've been sick all weekend, but i don't have any swine related illness, just your average cold. nothing to do but sleep, watch hulu and drink my weight in o.j.. i'm in the library right now, procrastinating the work i didn't do this week lol. or well in my mind i'm 'multi-tasking', but it's just a slow process of accomplishment. all in all though, i feel much better. happy to blog again. maybe tomorrow i'll come back on and have something a bit more exciting. til then, i hope your monday isn't too rough. ciao,

-Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment