Monday, February 1

trying and flying to capture perfection

Meet me halfway, right at the borderline
That's where i'm gonna wait, for you

I'll be lookin' out, night n' day
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay

sometimes i wish that i could capture special moments with my camera. those little moments in life that feel perfect. those little moments that i know with all my heart are perfect. it's very difficult sometimes because the camera doesn't do certain moments justice. but i guess i live for those moments in life. the ones that even a camera or the most eloquent words could not describe. at times i am frustrated when i can't find the correct words for my sentiments, but in reality, sometimes those are the best. because the moment that i can describe something perfectly, it suddenly loses it's je ne sais quoi.

i haven't been taking too many shots lately. school's sort of stolen most of my time. but i have taken a few. hopefully in the next week or so, i'll take some more so that i'll have a decent amount to post. for now, i'm going to return to my studies while day dreaming about photography and perfect moments.

i hope that this week you encounter something special. until next time,

-Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment