Friday, October 9

the older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune


i found this in my notebook. my thought, random sketch, poetry, inspiration, quotes, everything notebook. i just thought it fit my mood and i wanted to share it with you all. i tend to write myself little quotes or notes like this. because sometimes when i most need it, i come across them and then i remember. i remember how i felt when i wrote it. and somehow, it relaxes me.

this week has been the craziest week this semester so far. but i made it. and today i celebrate another awesome year alive. it's been a nice day and i'm excited because my mum is coming up to visit me. i'll try to be a bit more cyber alive next week. no exams or papers thankfully.

i hope your week wasn't too bad. and i hope you have a nice weekend.
peace and posi+ive energy to you,

-Genevieve

1 comment: