Tuesday, June 16

change is the only constant

wow.

i'm speechless. that's a first. i don't even want to think about how long it's been since i've blogged. i'm just going to focus on the fact that i'm back and i'm really going to try my hardest not to desert my blog. i'm very emotionally attached, even though i seem to have put it on the back burner for a while. i'm terribly sorry to anyone who was following. i haven't died....yet. i'm still kicking. and mostly working. i started working as a cashier at a store the week after i got home. i wasn't expecting to be so quickly employed to be honest. but now i go and give up most of my days to ringing up people and processing returns. sometimes i'm surprised at how many angry and rude people there are in this life. i work for a store that is a corporate chain. it will not be named, but let's just say my dream of one day owning my own store is even more ingrained in my mind. i am truly a wanna-be hippie that believes in mom'n'pop places and treating people the best way possible. life is too short. why be rude and distant? sometimes i think i should have existed in another time. anyway, enough about that. i'm going to try writing in a journal in my small free time between work and my one night class and then go online and type it out here.
let's see how this goes. time just doesn't stop zooming by for me. and i think i'm needing this outlet more and more each day. i feel bored many days. and i blame myself because i seem to just do what's expected of me and then sit around all day on my days off. it's becoming exhausting to do nothing. i need to drink some creative juices and bounce back. sorry for keeping you waiting for a month and a half. now, i'm going to try and catch up on all the blogs i follow. this is going to be interesting lol.
change is truly the only constant in this life. remember to take a few seconds and enjoy the present because it will soon be the past. hope you are well and that you are enjoying your summer. til next time (which i promise will be really soon),

-Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment